We can help recover your data! Hard drives have moving mechanical parts assuring that most will eventually fail at one point or another. Only a small percentage of drive failures are due to user error or accidents, so chances are it cannot be prevent and is almost certain to happen. We can recover data from hard disks that have been formatted, had files deleted or corrupt partitions.
Common problems we fix for hard disk drives are:
- Corrupted partition Accidental
- Deletion of Data
- Accidental reformatting of partitions
- Hard disk is unable to be accessed
- Virus Problems
- Inaccessible drives and partitions
- Unable to boot computer (e.g. Windows blue screen or rebooting)
We can recover drives with mechanical damage.
Signs of mechanical damage can be;
- Not detected by BIOS / Computer
- Clicking or Cluncking Sounds
- Scratching or grinding Sounds
- Not spinning
- Fire, Water, Coffee and other Liquid Damage
- Freezing or locking up the computer
- Preventing the computer from powering on
What to do when hard drive disaster strikes:
Bring the hard disk to us – we will test it and estimate the price for you before we go ahead with any work. We always seek your approval on any quote before beginning work on it. Average Success Rate with hardware problems is over 85%
Note: If your hard drive has as problem, do not use the disk/computer and do not attempt to run any tools to fix/repair the disk or modify the disk, as this may make the process of recovering your data more difficult and costly.
.....we also recover data from SSD's, USB memory sticks, and SD Cards.